Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ok here is some shallow "get to know you" thing you can copy and internet to your friends. It's great to get to know people... but not sure what all you learn from this about what kind of person you are.... You tell me!!

A--Attached or Single: Very attached. Like glue. Like that silicone shoe goo. Like when a guy flirts with me I sneer.

B--Best friend: Greg. He is a total pain but really, still.... Good friends, now, I know the best people in the world and it would be tough to list them all!

C--Cake or Pie: Sue's Apple Pie or my chocolate cake with chocolate chips no frosting. On needy days, Dump Cake.

D--Day of Choice: Any day I get to sleep in. I usually have to wait for school vacation for that. If I had to pick a day of the week it would be Saturday.

E--Essential Item(s): A good computer, high-speed internet access, and a printer all working together in beautiful, high-tech harmony. I totally stole this from Whitni, but I really really understand this!! If I had to pick one single thing it would be a nice warm blankie. I also have trouble functioning without a working camera.

F--Favorite Color: Hot pink. I was told you should get a couch your favorite color and accessorize to match the rest of the house. Interior Decorators are insane.

G--Greatest Accomplishment: Keeping a sense of humor

H--Hometown: Seattle will always be home for me in the way that it's where I tell people I am from and that I love flying into Seatac and seeing the Space Needle. But Olympia really, every time I am home I drive past our old house there and look at where my school used to be. It's still a school and I recognize the trees, my old friends, but the building is so new and modern it makes me a little sad... And my babysitter's house that I loved, I keep wanting a set of plans to it.

I--Indulgences: Logic problems and sudoku and watching movies in bed with the kids. Goofing off on my blogs. Sushi. Swiss chocolate.

J--January or July: JULY is so my favorite month. I never need a sweater. My feet are warm on the driveway at 3am. It's my birthday!

K--Kids: Four unique and wonderful spirits. I love to photograph them!

L--Life is incomplete without: family

M--Marriage Date: January 8

N--Number of Siblings: half sister, half brother

O--Oranges or Apples: Oranges off my trees in Louisiana, Apples in Washington

P--Phobias or fears: crowded areas bother me somehow. Being without books.

Q--Quotes: Any movie I have ever seen is fertile ground for quotes at the right moment. Expecially: I don't know anyone who deserves to be fed to a hungry plant! (Said sarcastically after meeting up with a prime specimen!)

R--Reason to Smile: Money in the checkbook; helping out friends

S--Season: Summer, and here in LA I get 9 months of it. We are having fall right now. (Dec 24)

T--Tag 5 Friends: Whitni, Sue, Sasha, Keli, Rachel....

U--Unknown fact about me: I tell everything to anyone... what?

V--Very favorite store: My friend wrote Albertsons and if my checkbook has any say, that's how it would vote too.... Ive been collecting free plates there and having fun filling my new pantry. And it's useful.

W--Worst habit: Incurable laziness

X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: Ultrasound but whatever does the most good. No boob squishing. I really love MRIs. You can't do laundry in there, just lie still and think Disney songs to the pulsing noise.... I asked for another session :)

Y--Your favorite food: I love all food. It would be a lot easier to say I don't care for anchovies or pate.

Z--Zodiac: Leo. And for the Chinese calendar I'm a rabbit. I like rabit, with a nice sauce picante!

So many things not on the list!! Wishing you a happy time thinking about yourself and doing some self evaluations and getting ready for those New Year's Resolutions!!

No comments: