Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Counting down to CHristmas

I stole this from Kiddley.com. She has a lot of fabulous ideas, and I was hunting for advent calendars when I found this... A List!! You know I could not resist.

THey were talking about one family activity a day in December to count down to Christmas.

Don't ask me why my Hs are always caps. Okay it's because I use the wrong finger to push the Shift key. But since I am old now I'm pretty stuck with it. But I digress.

So here are Kiddley's activities :)

Here are ours from last year (Some you will see we gleaned from Stephanie and her readers which are all definitely worth checking out):

1. Paint everyone’s toenails
2. Have hot chocolate with all the fixings (we might do milkshakes if it’s too hot)
3. Star gazing
4. Give everyone crazy hairstyles
5. Backyard cricket
6. Go out for sushi
7. Have an indoor picnic
8. Write letters to Father Christmas
9. Use puppets to tell bedtime story
10. Have breakfast for dinner (I am thinking pancakes)
11. Make decorations for the tree
12. Have a camp out around the christmas tree
13. Pack a picnic dinner and have it at a park (or Botanical Gardens)
14. Fancy dress for dinner time
15. Wrap a toy and take it to a charity christmas tree
16. Make handmade gift tags for relatives
17. Fish and Chips for dinner down at the beach
18. Fold origami for the christmas tree
19. Dance like crazy to music
20. Watch a christmas movie with popcorn
21. Go out for gelati
22. Take Grandparents out to see the Christmas lights
23. Have a bubble bath
24. Special christmas Eve treat TBA

No comments: