Monday, September 21, 2009

Christmas Lists

Yes boys and girls. It's time to make out your list for Santy Claus!
My mom would throw a Sears catalog at me and let me go for it. It was pointless because unless I could wear it or it was otherwise immensely practical, I didn't get it. I made my own clothes for Barbies I got from friends... but I digress. You might want to break it into four sections:

1. Things I need for school, sport, to wear or to sleep better at night:
2. Things I would like for school, sports, to wear or sleep better at night.
3. Things I would like for hobbies I like to do
4. Stuff
It's just a way to get them to think about things they need as well as the things they just see that are shiny in the catalog. I'm sure there is a better list! Tell me what you do!!

Dont forget to make a copy and send the original to Santa Claus, North Pole

North Polar - Santa Claus P.O. Box 56099 North Pole, Alaska 99705-1099
If you want a reply you need to follow instructions here http://www.northpolar.com/

or email to http://www.emailsanta.com/ in English or French for your French Immersion Student!

Don't forget to track Santa at NORAD. We do this every year. Gives NORAD something to do besides watch for missiles and UFOs. :D

No comments: