Sunday, April 5, 2009

Flower Show






We had a very busy weekend. Among the other items on the agenda we went to Pyromania which was next to the Flower Show. A friend treated me to admission so I had to go. What a wonderful gift! I haven't been before but it was truly fantastic. If you know me, you know I am a sucker for taking pictures of flowers. Always have been since my first 126mm camera. I've gone through a lot of cameras since then but I have really enjoyed taking and giving away my pictures. Here are a few of the 200 I took! Kind of randomly chosen too, they were all spectacular. The grape looking ones really were interesting... little balloon flowers... and of course the orchids were incredible... I just love them. A great outing you may be surprised how much you enjoy!

No comments: